Therapist – Coach – Brussels – Isaure de Foucaud
Passionate about human behavior and personal development since I was a kid, sensitive, empathetic, a good listener, spontaneous, curious, with a thirst for learning and always discovering new horizons, I deeply enjoy providing support to others, bringing comfort, finding solutions for those who call on me, and thus contributing to their well-being.
I accompany women in personal and professional transition, in times of questioning and doubt, to regain confidence in themselves, identifying their strengths, at important turning points in their lives.
I guide young people between the ages of 16 and 25 towards their paths by providing them the keys they need in order to develop and progress better at a pivotal time in their young adult lives.
I offer a space for dialogue to exchange, to put down what is heavy, to get motivated, to find what’s meaningful.
To regain confidence in oneself and in one’s talents, strengths and skills.
To regain momentum and get back on track, towards the path that suits us.
To free oneself from one’s fears in order to go towards one’s path.
To become aware of one’s potential in order to gain self-esteem and reveal all the power that is one’s own.
My coaching :
- Regain confidence in oneself and in one’s potential & gain assertiveness
- Regain motivation & structure
- Restore meaning in your personal or professional life
- Find your professional path
- Communicate better with those around you, at work, as a couple and/or in the family
- Manage stage fright and express yourself well in public