Coach – Therapist Brussels – Oriane Schreuer
I have always been interested in psychology and spirituality, asking myself many questions about myself and people, the world, our existence and human relationships. After having been immersed for several years in personal development and having experimented different kinds of therapies and experiences in the field, I trained in life coaching, emotional freedom techniques (psycho-energetic therapies) as well as in energy healing. Therapist
Indeed, I like to guide individuals and pass on to them what I have learned to help them. If everyone could find their place and be more fulfilled personally, professionally and relationally in society, I think we could live in a much more harmonious world! And what a joy to see that I can contribute to that when I help my clients find more serenity, even if the path to this rebalancing can sometimes be confronting. It is for this reason that I trained a lot, and that I continue to do so, in order to always develop myself to support my clients in the best possible way with tools adapted to their needs.
Thus, it is with passion that I can guide you towards a reconnection to yourself and an overall well-being on your life path on a physical, emotional, mental and spiritual level!
For whom and for what?
- People who are questioning themselves (personally, relationally or professionally) and/or who are in transition in their life;
- People seeking physical and/or emotional well-being and balance;
- People interested in personal development and seeking to be more in harmony with themselves and the world around them.
- Need to free yourself from various issues that prevent you from being fulfilled, happy and/or to move forward: existential, personal or relational questioning, lack of meaning, burn out, repetitive patterns, blockages, traumas, stress, injuries emotional, fears, lack of self-confidence, loneliness, addictions;
- Recurring health or physical problems, lack of vital energy, fatigue;
- In search of reconnection to you (to your strength, to your joy and to your vital needs), to the world and to others;
- Want to be supported in the accomplishment of your resolutions, choices and life projects;
- Interest in personal development and spirituality and a desire to work on yourself with a holistic approach.
Kind of support: techniques and tools
I am doing energy healing and therapy and coaching sessions (with different types of psycho-energetic tools and emotional freedom techniques). My sessions are holistic. I take the person as a whole in order to help him/her rebalance herself/himself at the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual levels. Energy healing can cure at different levels and it happens that people arrive with physical pains and that our sessions relieve them. However, it does not replace a doctor and you can never say in advance what it can do even if it can be complementary.
The techniques I use (non-exhaustive list):
Coaching, NLP, Transactional Analysis, Bach Flowers, Emotional management, Enelph energy healing (basic healing to be planned in advance), Cellular and organ memories (including Chinese Medicine (acupuncture points with acupressure on meridians) and Japanese (Jin Shin Jyutsu), the symbolism of our systems, lithotherapy, etc.), EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique), Hoʻoponopono, T.A.T (Tapas Acupressure Technique), Cleansing and re-energy alignment, Connection to your “inner healer”, Reintegration of archaic reflexes, Guidance through the cards, etc.
In addition, thanks to these techniques and by connecting to my clients, I try to help them (re)connect to themselves and to explore themselves in order to rebalance themselves and free themselves from their wounds, traumas, beliefs or dualities but also from everything that does not belong to them. Indeed, as it is said in psycho-genealogy, we are also sometimes conditioned by the traumatic memories of our ancestors.
Oriane Schreuer – Therapist- Watermael-Boitsfort
Therapist – Coach à Watermael-Boitsfort|Oriane Schreuer
Therapist – Coach à Watermael-Boitsfort| Oriane Schreuer