Psychotherapist – Coach – Hypnotherapist – Forest – Nathalie Durant
I am a licensed clinical psychologist and psychotherapist, and I am also trained in Ericksonian hypnotherapy and burnout management.
I regularly update my knowledge and skills through training, seminars, workshops, and conferences.
I offer customized solutions for each person in a caring and respectful atmosphere during our meetings. I will use a variety of tools, including:
Brief integrative therapy, which means integrating and applying different therapeutic approaches, such as:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)/Systemic therapy;
- Conversational therapy ;
- Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP).
- Personal development/Public speaking/Self-esteem and confidence;
- Career and educational counseling ;
- Stress management/Emotional management/Conflict resolution.
I offer both in-person and virtual sessions (via Teams, Zoom, Facetime, WhatsApp, etc.) to suit your convenience.
- From the first session, we will see if we are both in a trusting relationship and if the therapist/patient relationship is appropriate for the implementation of therapy, development, or coaching. This will be done in a safe, supportive, and non-judgmental environment;
- By professional ethics, I will respect the confidentiality of the client, their history, their integrity, their pace, and their freedom of expression;
- My ethics are based on respect for the person’s life choices. I prioritize the individual’s independence and the discovery of their own abilities and inner resources. Together, we will put in place, in full agreement and mindfulness, the tools and methods that will allow you to optimize and use your own resources;
- I give my best in my therapeutic work with every person, regardless of who they are.